Birmingham Based – 6 month fixed term, salary competitive + excellent benefits package
Auctus Management Group Ltd delivers a range of infrastructure services, safety-critical staff, training, induction, assessment and certification solutions to support and maintain the UK’s infrastructure, ensuring that we manage and deliver to our client expectations. Our group consists of RSS Infrastructure and INFRA Skills.
RSS Infrastructure has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce covering most of the UK, from our offices in Birmingham, Newport and Doncaster. The company has developed a service portfolio that includes; Overhead Line Electrification, Vegetation Management, Track Access, Construction & Civils, Safety-Critical Resource Services, Signalling and Welding Services, and the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
INFRA Skills focuses on delivering high-quality training and assessments. Our service-driven philosophy is embedded in all aspects of the business and is backed up by our dedicated training team. The company aims to deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement to the highest possible standards.
What will I be doing?
As a key member of our Marketing team, you will join a forward-thinking team to drive and develop the business marketing strategy, and you will play a key role in the development of group companies websites.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing new site features and functionality
- Maintaining group websites, fixing bugs, and resolving issues
- Updating group sites with provided content/images/downloads, etc.
- When necessary, liaising with external service providers
- Identifying and resolving design, speed, and functionality issues
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of all group websites
- Identifying, documenting, and implementing best practice WordPress development
- Progressing internal web development projects
- Building and developing WordPress plugins using PHP
- Integrating APIs into WordPress for specialist functionality
- Managing and mentoring a Web Apprentice
- Providing weekly reports on progress and website improvements to Marketing Manager
- Mentoring and developing the skills and knowledge of a Web Apprentice
What experience would we like you to have?
We are seeking a problem solver with a positive attitude and a real interest in modern web development techniques, as well as the desire to continually learn and improve. The role would be ideal for someone who wants to work as part of a Marketing team, be active in the business, and make a significant contribution to the growth of all Group companies.
Ideally with the following skills:
- Substantial experience within a similar role is necessary.
- Experience of designing, building, and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Commercial awareness
Auctus Management Group offers a range of benefits, including:
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service to 25)
- Contributory pension scheme
- BHSF healthcare cash plan
- Private Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Long service awards
Our mission is to ensure that we make our clients operate more safely and achieve more productivity when on-site, whether delivering new projects, track renewal programmes, or maintaining the rail infrastructure.
We are not just another infrastructure company but also a trusted company that understands the value of partnerships and long-standing business relationships, continually looking to deliver outstanding performance and customer service. We remain one of the market-leading rail services groups in the UK.
We believe in individuals’ value and contribution, respecting our organisation’s diverse makeup and need people who want to make a difference to our clients and the group’s growth.
Our teams are committed, supporting each other to meet the demands of an industry sector which operates 24 hours a day, seven days per week, 365 days of the year. Working together to either plan, resource or deliver a range of services into a highly demanding industry sector that can be very reactive, challenging your skills to adapt quickly to new situations.
A strong work ethic and a ‘Can Do’ attitude is the foundation of our business. We want people who can drive success and have a right first time, every time approach to their work-life without cutting corners and understanding the essence of safety and customer service. We are a people-orientated business, nurturing and investing in our staff and teams to become the best at what they do, creating managers and leaders of the future.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, Auctus Management Group does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
The company also actively encourages both reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we support ex-military personnel, please visit our website.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to email@example.com or apply online
|Job Category||IT, IT Support, Marketing|
|Experience||Experience within a similar role|
|Holiday||20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service)|
|Healthcare||BHSF Healthcare cash plan|
|Sick Pay||Yes, increasing with length of service|
|Free Car Parking||Yes|