Birmingham Based – Salary competitive + excellent benefits package
Auctus Management Group Ltd delivers a range of infrastructure services, safety-critical staff, training, induction, assessment and certification solutions to support and maintain the UK’s infrastructure, ensuring that we manage and deliver to our client expectations. Our group consists of RSS Infrastructure and INFRA Skills.
RSS Infrastructure has over 100 directly employed staff members and a diverse contingent labour workforce covering most of the UK, from our offices in Birmingham, Newport and Doncaster. The company has developed a service portfolio that includes; Overhead Line Electrification, Vegetation Management, Track Access, Construction & Civils, Safety-Critical Resource Services, Signalling and Welding Services, and the UK’s sole provider of Track Warning Systems.
INFRA Skills focuses on delivering high-quality training and assessments. Our service-driven philosophy is embedded in all aspects of the business and is backed up by our dedicated training team. The company aims to deliver a range of services covering safety, people solutions, training and community engagement to the highest possible standards.
What will I be doing?
As our Finance Analyst, you will join a young, vibrant team who work across the business supporting and working within our commercial, operational and fleet acting in effect as a ‘bridge’ between the transactional aspects of the function and analysis of financial and commercial data and information that supports both the financial and management accounting function of the business.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working in direct support of the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Assistant on the month end financial analysis requirements. Working to month end and reporting deadlines
- Following and maintaining all current financial systems and processes and providing input into any future Identify and recommending improvements.
- Evaluating financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans, budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly analysis of individual departmental performance on a customer level down to the Gross Profit level.
- Preparation of weekly Group dashboards (Revenue level) analysis; wider support in the tracking of Operational metrics on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of monthly Group dashboards and analysis that support the financial information that supports the department’s report to Board each month.
- Preparation and analysis of individual Project and Contract Profit and Loss in support of the Commercial Department.
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and any further Excel Dashboards
- Building relationship with wider Operational team members; business partnering as required to support their needs in respect of analysis of financial and commercial information.
- Working with the Ledger teams as required and providing cover and support as necessary.
What experience would we like you to have?
Our ideal candidate would be qualified to AAT Level 4 / Degree level or above and possess experience of working within a commercial finance function and be fluent in excel formulae’s and functions, as well as being proficient in finance modelling techniques.
Auctus Management Group offers a range of benefits, including:
- 20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service to 25)
- Contributory pension scheme
- BHSF healthcare cash plan
- Private Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay increasing with length of service
- Long service awards
Our mission is to ensure that we make our clients operate more safely and achieve more productivity when on-site, whether delivering new projects, track renewal programmes, or maintaining the rail infrastructure.
We are not just another infrastructure company but also a trusted company that understands the value of partnerships and long-standing business relationships, continually looking to deliver outstanding performance and customer service. We remain one of the market-leading rail services groups in the UK.
We believe in individuals’ value and contribution, respecting our organisation’s diverse makeup and need people who want to make a difference to our clients and the group’s growth.
Our teams are committed, supporting each other to meet the demands of an industry sector which operates 24 hours a day, seven days per week, 365 days of the year. Working together to either plan, resource or deliver a range of services into a highly demanding industry sector that can be very reactive, challenging your skills to adapt quickly to new situations.
A strong work ethic and a ‘Can Do’ attitude is the foundation of our business. We want people who can drive success and have a right first time, every time approach to their work-life without cutting corners and understanding the essence of safety and customer service. We are a people-orientated business, nurturing and investing in our staff and teams to become the best at what they do, creating managers and leaders of the future.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, Auctus Management Group does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
The company also actively encourages both reservists and veterans of the Armed Forces to apply for positions. For more information on how we support ex-military personnel, please visit our website.
How To Apply
To apply forward your CV to email@example.com or apply online
|Job Category||Administrative Support, Finance|
|Experience||Experience within a similar role|
|Holiday||20 days paid annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service)|
|Healthcare||BHSF Healthcare cash plan|
|Sick Pay||Yes, increasing with length of service|
|Free Car Parking||Yes|