Birmingham based – Full Time permanent position, £38k – £46k + £6120 car allowance + excellent benefits package
Our client is a team of planning, design and construction specialists building a number of new tram extensions across the West Midlands. Formed in 2016 to transform the West Midlands by delivering the best integrated transport system for the future. We work hard to be a best practice organisation, delivering stakeholder-focused services as it plans and delivers five Metro extensions across the region for the West Midlands Combined Authority.
What will I be doing?
We are seeking an experienced individual to work alongside the Delivery manager to ensure the day-to-day management and delivery of projects. This role includes the coordination and facilitation of all processes. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Delivering individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the WMCA, ensuring they are suitably consulted and informed throughout the project lifecycle and keeping stakeholders informed as to project status and needs managed.
- Supporting the change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes, in accordance with the processes set in place. Pro-active management of risk and change leading to ‘no surprises’ and delivery within budget.
What hours will I be expected to work?
Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
What experience would we like you to have?
- Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial procedures.
- Knowledge of GRIP (Governance of Rail Infrastructure Projects).
- Recognised Project Management qualification.
- Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management or other professional body.
What benefits will I recieve?
Our client offers a range of benefits including:
- 26 days paid annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Car allowance of £6120 per annum
- Contributory Pension
- Healthshield health cash plan
- Non contractual bonus scheme
As an equal opportunity’s employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of ethnicity, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
How To Apply
In the first instance, please forward your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Civils & Construction|
|Salary||£38k - £46k|
|Holiday||26 days paid annual leave plus statutory bank holidays|